System Location: Email / ESP:Provider / ESP:Provider Recurring Dashboard
The Recurring Dashboard is a view-only page that shows detailed information regarding previous execution instances of recurring campaigns. By changing the "Recurring Campaign" dropdown to the appropriate campaign, you can begin viewing details about previous executions.
After selecting the appropriate campaign within the "Recurring Campaign" dropdown, click the "View" link in the grid for the applicable campaign.
- Campaign Instance - The name of the recurring campaign that the instance is associated with.
- Description - The description of the recurring campaign that the instance is associated with.
- Status - The status of this execution instance.
- Campaign Creation Timestamp - The time in which this execution instance was automatically generated.
- Approval & Release Creation Timestamp - The time in which this execution instance started the execution process.
- Eligible Members From... - The clubs and/or segments targeted by the campaign at the time of this instance creation.
- Campaign Audit Log - The step-by-step logging from the attempted execution of the instance.
Some items are not listed and are specific to ESP providers. For more information on unlisted items, please contact Kognitiv Loyalty Support.
To view statistics for past executions, click the "Stats" link next to the associated execution instance. The statistics provided will vary depending on the provider.