A suspended (or inactive) member is one that:
- Cannot login to the customer web portal.
- Cannot use the SBLP Kiosk Application.
- Cannot be issued manual transactions or point adjustments.
- Cannot receive transactions via file importing.
- Cannot receive transactions via referrer promotion.
- Cannot receive non-promotional rewards.
- Cannot directly receive transactions via WS calls (calls via Promotion method are allowed).
This is not a complete list of exclusions. Please contact Kognitiv Loyalty Support for more information.
Managing a Member's Suspended Status (Manually)
To manage a member's suspended status, navigate to the aforementioned page and retrieve the member account.
After retrieved, click the "General Settings" link in the left module. The suspended status can be altered by toggling the "Member is Suspended" checkbox, then saving changes.