- What browsers and resolutions does Kognitiv Loyalty support?
- Throughout the application, functions request a start/end date range without a time. How does the system know which time to use or what time zone to acknowledge?
- I received an error code after attempting to execute a web service. What does it mean?
- I am attempting to delete or combine member accounts. I can see the link, but nothing happens when I click it. What's wrong?
- How can a transaction be deleted from a member's account?
- I have a member who I no longer want to earn points, should I delete them?
- I just executed an export, but nothing happened. What can I do now?
- I have a suggestion for or feedback on an article. Who should I contact?
Kognitiv Loyalty supports Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.x and the most recent, stable versions of Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome web browsers. Currently, pages are optimized for a minimum resolution of 1280x1024.
Throughout the application, functions request a start/end date range without a time. How does the system know which time to use or what time zone to acknowledge?
In these instances, the application will observe the dates as a source date range.
Check our database of Web Service Return Codes.
I am attempting to delete or combine member accounts. I can see the link, but nothing happens when I click it. What's wrong?
Having the ability to delete or combine an account is dependent on two permissions:
- User-level: Accessible by editing the applicable user within the [System / User] page.
- System-level: Accessible by editing the settings within the [System / Settings / Usage Settings] page.
It is likely that one or both of the above permissions are not enabled. Please contact your system administrator.
- Retrieve the member account on the [Member-Services / Clienteling Services] page
- Access the "Activity" subpage
- Locate and click "Edit" for the applicable transaction
- Check the "Cancel" checkbox
- Save the transaction
Ideally, no. When deleted, most of the history associated with that member is permanently lost. This can adversely affect statistics and auditing.
The recommended solution is to set the account to suspended. Find this on the "General Settings" subpage on the [Member-Services / Clienteling Services] page.
Likely, your web browser blocked the pop-up that occurs after the export execution. To stop this in the future, configure your pop-up blocker to allow pop-ups from the application. To get the export you just executed, navigate to the "My App" menu in the upper-right and open the "My Exports" page. All recently executed and stored exports are located here. Click the appropriate "Download" link to download the export data.
Have an idea for an article? Do you want us to explore a topic in-depth? Found any inconsistencies or errors? Send an email to email@example.com.